New Year's Eve Eve 2020
So, we are two days before the start of 2021. No crying about what 2020 was. I have my own personal hell that was 2020 that really doesn't have anything to do with what is going on in the world.
I am not saying I wasn't impacted by the Shitstorm of Shitshows that was 2020 but I was having a rough year from Midnight Greenwich Mean Time 2020.
About October, I decided to let the Personal Pity Party just roll through the end of the year. 2021 would be different from the jump. I know what you're saying, "Okay, tough guy, what are you going to do to make it different?"
I am going simple. No big change the world, conquer lands unexplored, make a name for myself goals. I am not even setting results goals in that sense. I am going back to the pure simple basics.
75 Hard Challenge
A client brought this up. It is simple. Here are the rules:
- Work out for 45 minutes twice a day. That's it. No definitions as to what that means. Just be active for 45 minutes twice a day.
- Eat on a plan and do not cheat. No definitions. Just follow your nutrition plan and don't cheat. No sugar and no alcohol.
- Drink a gallon of water every day.
- Read 10 pages of non-fiction everyday.
- Take a progress photo everyday.